Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Afghanistan > Kandahar Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Afghanistan flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Kandahar, Afghanistan

  • On average sunlight hours in Kandahar range from 6:39 for each day in February to 12:14 daily in August
  • The longest day of the year is 14:03 long and the shortest day is 9:56 long.
  • The longest day is 4:06 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3464 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 9:29 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 79% of daylight hours. The remaining 21% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 58.8° above the horizon at Kandahar.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 06:44 06:39 07:48 08:24 11:42 12:14 11:38 11:56 10:28 09:56 08:58 07:07   09:29
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:20 11:01 11:56 12:55 13:44 14:09 13:58 13:16 12:19 11:20 10:31 10:07   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 66 (34) 61 (39) 66 (34) 66 (34) 86 (14) 87 (13) 84 (16) 91 (9) 86 (14) 89 (11) 86 (14) 71 (29)   79 (21)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 38.6 47.8 58.7 70.4 78.7 81.9 78.9 70.6 59.2 47.7 38.5 35.1   58.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Kandahar, Afghanistan

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy