| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 20.5 °C (36.9 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- In September the blue above Kandahar is very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:07 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 2:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: