| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is released during an average of 1 day.
- In October the skies in Kandahar are nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:56 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
- There are approximately 1:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: