| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in November is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with no rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- In November the blue above Kandahar is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:40 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 1:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: