| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in May is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 18.3 °C (32.9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 2.2mm (0.1in) of water is released across an average of 0 days.
- In May the skies in Kandahar are beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:42 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:44.
- There are approximately 1:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: