| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in March is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 41.1mm (1.6in) of water is transfered during an average of 4 days.
- In March the heavens above Kandahar are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:48 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: