| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in June is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.1 °C (102.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 19.6 °C (35.3 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 0 days.
- In June the skies in Kandahar are beaming having an average of a beaming 11:50 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 14:09.
- There are approximately 2:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: