| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in July is very, very hot at 31.9 °C (89.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.2 °C (104.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with no rain. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of water accrues during on average 0 days.
- In July the blue above Kandahar is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:38 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:58.
- There are approximately 2:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: