| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in January is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with scarcely any rain, sleet or snow. Only 54mm (2.1in) of water is laid down across an average of 2 days.
- In January the heavens above Kandahar are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: