| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in February is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow at times. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O accrues during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Kandahar is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:03 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: