| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in December is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with vitually no rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water falls across an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Kandahar are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:07 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: