| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in August is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.2 °C (100.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 18.2 °C (32.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O tumbles across on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Kandahar are beaming with on average a beaming 11:56 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 1:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: