| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandahar in April is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with rain now and again. A paltry 18.7mm (0.7in) of fluid falls during on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Kandahar are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:07 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandahar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kandahar, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandahar: